So much has been heard about the wonders and effectiveness of Norland Mebo GI Vital Softgel / Capsules in curing Ulcer and other gastrointestinal track disorder without any side effects.
- Phone: 08131822563.
- Delivery Date: Same Day or Next Day For Orders Within Lagos. Meanwhile, Orders Outside Lagos Takes 1 – 3 Working Days.
FILL THE FORM BELOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
In this comprehensive article, we shall provide you with all you need to know about this product and how to get it. Consequently, this post has been structured according to the following table of content:
Table of Content
- What is GI Vital Softgel?
- What is the Work of GI Vital Softgel?
- GI Vital Softgel Functions.
- Norland GI Vital Softgel Benefits.
- Product Advantages.
- Mebo GI Vital Softgel Uses.
- Mebo GI Vital Softgel for Ulcer.
- Mebo GI Vital Softgel for Cancer.
- Mebo GI Vital Softgel for Hepatitis B.
- Can GI Vital Softgel Cure Hepatitis B?
- Mebo GI Vital Softgel Composition / Ingredients.
- Product Specifications.
- Mebo GI Vital Softgel Dosage For Adults.
- Mebo GI Vital Softgel Side Effects.
- Mebo GI Vital Softgel Reviews and Testimonials.
What is GI Vital Softgel?✍GI Vital Softgel 500mg (Gastro Intestinal Vital Softgel), formerly known as Mebo GI CapsuIes, is a natural health remedy manufactured by Norland for the cleansing of the digestive system, improvement of circulation, repair of metabolic disorder, Treatment of Ulcer, Reflux and other Gastro Intestinal Disorders without Side Effects 💯.
What is the Work of GI Vital Softgel?
- It Cures All Forms of Ulcer such as Peptic Ulcer, Throat Ulcer, Duodenal Ulcer, Esophageal Ulcer, etc.
- It is Super Effective for Reflux Cure.
- It is The Best Treatment For Hepatitis B Most Especially When It is Combined With Hypoglycemic Herbal CapsuIes.
- It Prevents and Fights Cancer
- It Rejuvenates/Regenerates Cells and Helps To Fight Aging by Making One Look Younger
- It Eliminates All The Discomfort Associated With any form of Gastrointestinal Disorders whether acute or chronic
GI Vital Softgel Functions
- FIGHTS ALL FORMS OF ULCERS INCLUDING THROAT ULCER.
- REJUVENATES/ REGENERATES CELLS.
- ELIMINATES CONSTIPATION.
- PREVENTS AND FIGHT CANCER.
- IMPROVES THE DIGESTIVE PROCESS AND LOWERS INFLAMMATION.
- PROMOTES RAPID WOUND HEALING. *HEALS STOMACH/GASTRO DUODENAL ULCERS.
Norland GI Vital Softgel Benefits
The followings are the health benefits of Norland Mebo GI Softgel / CapsuIes:
- Enhancing absorption of nutrients from food.
- Regenerates and rejuvenates dead cells in the body.
- Burn, bone and skin regeneration
- Treats Ulcer Permanently without scar both inside and outside
- Maintaining homeostasis of the body
- Repairs and generation of Mucosa of the gastrointestinal (GI) track
- Gastroduodenal ulcer
- Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Damage to Mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapy
- Cancer in the GI tract (e.g. gastric cancer, colon cancer)
- Prevention and relief of GI track disorders.
- Irritation to stomachy alcohol or spicy foods.
- Atrophy, necrosis, erosion or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress.
- It has the ability to improve hair and skin health
- It stimulates strong bone growth
- Reduces blood pressure
- This product extends life span by regenerating the cells by over 100%
- Many people are on drugs everyday – this product helps to take away the effects of these drugs.
- Helps to regenerate new hair growth even in bald head.
- Suitable for all including children
- Provides an innovative formulation that mimics mucus naturally secreted by mucosa and
adheres to the GI lining to protect the mucosa from further injury or irritation.
- Isolates GI lesions from the low pH environment of the stomach so as to promote physiological regeneration and repair of mucosal membrane.
- Provides regenerative nutrients to the GI Tract to stimulate self-healing of the body via cultivation of stem cells.
- Reduces or eliminates scarring of the GI lining to promote efficient absorption of nutrients and prevent relapse of GI disorders.
Mebo GI Vital Softgel Uses
- Mebo GI Vital Softgel is used to cure ulcer permanently without scar.
- It is used to cure cancer
- It is used for treatment of Hepatitis
- It is also used for anti-aging
Mebo GI Vital Softgel for Ulcer
Ulcer is a sore that develops on the lining of the oesophagus, stomach or small intestine.
Ulcers occur when stomach acid damages the lining of the digestive tract.
Common causes include the bacteria H. Pylori and anti-inflammatory pain relievers including aspirin.
If you have severe Ulcer problem of any kind ( be it PEPTIC ULCER, GASTRIC ULCER, ESOPHAGEAL ULCER, BLEEDING ULCER, REFRACTORY ULCER), STRESS ULCER or whatever the Doctor says … we have got the solution for a total cure in ONE MONTH
Norland Mebo GI Vital Softgel is renowned for curing ulcer permanently without scar.
With the avalanche of testimonies on the efficacy and effectiveness of the product all over the internet, there is no gainsaying the fact that Mebo GI Vital Softgel is the best natural cure for ulcer.
So, you have no excuse to continue to suffer from ulcer when thousands of people all over the world are using this gastrointestinal caps to get permanent cure within just 90 days.
Get the Mebo GI Vital Softgel for ulcer today and be free from pains like others.
Mebo GI Vital Softgel for Cancer
Cancer, also called malignancy, is an abnormal growth of cells.
There are more than 100 types of cancer, including breast cancer, skin cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, and lymphoma.
Symptoms vary depending on the type.
Without mincing of words, Mebo GI Vital Softgel has been found to be effective in the treatment and cure of gastric cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cirrhosis, and almost every other kind of cancers.
Mebo GI Vital Softgel for Hepatitis B
Hepatitis refers to an inflammatory condition of the liver.
It’s commonly caused by a viral infection, but there are other possible causes of hepatitis.
These include autoimmune hepatitis and hepatitis that occurs as a secondary result of medications, drugs, toxins, and alcohol.
Norland Mebo GI and Hypoglycemic Herbal Caps combination is very effective in curing fatty liver and all kinds of Hepatitis, including Hepatitis b.
Meanwhile, Mebo GI and hypogl ycemic caps can still be used in combination with other Norland Products for Hepatitis depending on the severity of the case.
Can GI Vital Softgel Cure Hepatitis B?
One of the questions I get regularly from those that have not used this product is “can GI Vital Softgel Cure Hepatitis B?” If you are one of those asking such questions, then my answer is YES!
This product cures Hepatitis B completely when it is combined with Hypoglycemic Herbal Capsules. The avalanche of testimonies from those that have actually used this product to completely eradicate every trace of Hepatitis virus from their system remains irrefutable.
Mebo GI Vital Softgel Composition / Ingredients
GI Caps Contains:
Soft gel caps containing natural ingredients including:
- Bees Wax
- Sesame Oil
- Titanium Dioxide and other edible herbs, which provide phytosterols, bio-flavones, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E.
Purified and bleached beeswax is used in the production of food, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals. It helps lower cholesterol levels, prevent infections, and help protect the stomach from ulcers caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Gelatin is a protein made from animal products. It is used for aging skin, osteoarthritis, weak and brittle bones (osteoporosis), brittle nails, obesity, and many other conditions.
Glycerol is a naturally occurring chemical. It is most commonly used for constipation, improving hydration and performance in athletes, and for certain skin conditions. It is also used for meningitis, stroke, obesity, ear infections, and other conditions
Titanium dioxide is odourless and absorbent. It helps to prevent sunburn and premature aging (such as wrinkles, leathery skin). Sunscreens also help to decrease the risk of skin cancer and also of sunburn-like skin reactions (sun sensitivity) caused by some medications.
- 50 caps per bottle
- 0.5 g/caps,
GI Vital Softgel 500mg
Each capsule of Norland Mebo GI Vital Softgel contains 500mg. That makes it more powerful and effective. Meanwhile caution must be exercised not to exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Norland Mebo GI Vital Softgel Dosage For Adults
Kindly follow the dosage and the direction on how to use Mebo GI Vital Softgel below::
- Please see package insert.
- 2 times/day, Adult: 3-5 Caps/time; Child: 1-2 Caps/time.
- One hour before meal, or at gastrointestinal discomfort
Mebo GI Vital Softgel Side Effects
You might be asking what are the Mebo GI Vital Softgel side effects? Well, as already mentioned above, Mebo GI Vital Softgel is a natural remedy for ulcer, cancer and hepatitis. It is pure herbal, without any chemical.
Hence, Mebo GI Vital Softgel does not have any side effect.
In other words, Mebo Gastrointestinal caps side effects does not exist.
Mebo GI Vital Softgel Reviews and Testimonials
I am writing to let you know that 4 weeks after completing the course of Mebo GI Vital Softgel, my husband had another stool test for h.pylori, and the results read “normal”. What a welcome result, after almost two years, and seven different combinations of antibiotics. We can only put this down to Mebo GI Vital Softgel. Thank you. Amaka, From Owerri Imo state
I did have the HPSA performed and the results for H. Pylori were negative. Thank you for this wonderful supplements caps. I really appreciate that I didn’t have to take other drugs to eradicate this problem. I am happy IshaAllah. Mustapha, From Kano
Just a quick thank you. I bought your product this Year Jan, in hopes I could be ulcer free by march. In a little over three weeks, the pains and symptoms were all gone! What a relief!! Thank you doesn’t feel sufficient enough. Please use this testimony as my sincere gratitude. Garba Ade, University of Ibadan
I had 3 treatments from different doctors and they didn’t know what was wrong with me. Then I went to a natural therapist for treatment last year. For the past years I have been taking different natural remedies, it made a huge improvement but took a lot longer than the natural therapist thought. I have never been tested for Ulcer, as no one ever told me about it, A friend of mine told me about how you were helping people get rid of ulcer with Mebo GI Vital Softgel, I am happy I took the action to order from you. Thank you and remain blessed. Edidiong Etuk From Cross River state
More Testimonies from People that Have Used Product
I went for an endoscopy on 20th of Dec 2017, and was told that everything was ok and that there was no sign of the ulcer. I was very pleased with the good news so I would like to say a very big thank you to you and your discovery Mebo GI Vital Softgel”, it’s a” Miracle caps”. and would highly recommend it. Yours Gratefully And once again a big THANK YOU,
Olasupo From Oyo state
I have been suffering from ulcer since I was a 4yrs old. After hearing about your product from my colleagues, I was a bit skeptical, but eager to try it at the same time. 4 weeks using the package as you recommended, my ulcer vanished. Thanks a lot. You saved a life!”
Engr. Dozie, Warri Delta State.
I want to recommend this GI caps for anyone that wants to free themselves from Ulcer, diabetes and Toothache. I tried just about every treatment out there, but it only got more expensive and potentially dangerous on the long run. Fortunately, after giving a try to this modest product, my ulcer symptoms vanished, and it’s been over 5 months that it has not returned” I bought for my mum I hope to hear good news soon. MallamIsa Nuhu. Niger state.
Mebo GI Vital Softgel Price in Nigeria
Mebo GI Vital Softgel price in Nigeria varies from one seller to another. The reason for this variation is because fake products have infiltrated the market.
To identify fake ones, check the price. Any price below N10,000 is fake. This is because the company price of the product is N10,000. That is the Mebo GI price that genuine sellers buy the product from Norland Nigeria.
Those who who sell original product cannot buy it at N10,000 and sell below that.
Where to Get Mebo GI Vital Softgel in Nigeria
Just like other products of Norland Nigeria, you can get this caps here. In other words, follow the steps below to place your order.
- Send your name, delivery address, phone number and the number of bottles needed to 08131822563
- After that, we shall call you to confirm your order.
- Finally, we shall send your product to you.
Note that payment is upon delivery. That means you pay only when the product gets to you
Peptic ulcers are open sores that develop on the inside lining of your stomach and the upper portion of your small intestine. The most common symptom of a peptic ulcer is stomach pain.
Peptic ulcers include:
- Gastric ulcers that occur on the inside of the stomach
- Duodenal ulcers that occur on the inside of the upper portion of your small intestine (duodenum)
The most common causes of peptic ulcers are infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) and long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve). Stress and spicy foods do not cause peptic ulcers. However, they can make your symptoms worse.
- Burning stomach pain
- Feeling of fullness, bloating or belching
- Intolerance to fatty foods
The most common peptic ulcer symptom is burning stomach pain. Stomach acid makes the pain worse, as does having an empty stomach. The pain can often be relieved by eating certain foods that buffer stomach acid or by taking an acid-reducing medication, but then it may come back. The pain may be worse between meals and at night.
Many people with peptic ulcers don’t even have symptoms.
Less often, ulcers may cause severe signs or symptoms such as:
- Vomiting or vomiting blood — which may appear red or black
- Dark blood in stools, or stools that are black or tarry
- Trouble breathing
- Feeling faint
- Nausea or vomiting
- Unexplained weight loss
- Appetite changes
Peptic ulcers occur when acid in the digestive tract eats away at the inner surface of the stomach or small intestine. The acid can create a painful open sore that may bleed.
Your digestive tract is coated with a mucous layer that normally protects against acid. But if the amount of acid is increased or the amount of mucus is decreased, you could develop an ulcer.
Common causes include:
- A bacterium. Helicobacter pylori bacteria commonly live in the mucous layer that covers and protects tissues that line the stomach and small intestine. Often, the H. pylori bacterium causes no problems, but it can cause inflammation of the stomach’s inner layer, producing an ulcer.It’s not clear how H. pylori infection spreads. It may be transmitted from person to person by close contact, such as kissing. People may also contract H. pylori through food and water.
- Regular use of certain pain relievers. Taking aspirin, as well as certain over-the-counter and prescription pain medications called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) , can irritate or inflame the lining of your stomach and small intestine. These medications include ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others), naproxen sodium (Aleve, Anaprox DS, others), ketoprofen and others. They do not include acetaminophen (Tylenol, others).
- Other medications. Taking certain other medications along with NSAIDs, such as steroids, anticoagulants, low-dose aspirin, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), alendronate (Fosamax) and risedronate (Actonel), can greatly increase the chance of developing ulcers.
Left untreated, peptic ulcers can result in:
- Internal bleeding. Bleeding can occur as slow blood loss that leads to anemia or as severe blood loss that may require hospitalization or a blood transfusion. Severe blood loss may cause black or bloody vomit or black or bloody stools.
- A hole (perforation) in your stomach wall. Peptic ulcers can eat a hole through (perforate) the wall of your stomach or small intestine, putting you at risk of serious infection of your abdominal cavity (peritonitis).
- Obstruction. Peptic ulcers can block passage of food through the digestive tract, causing you to become full easily, to vomit and to lose weight either through swelling from inflammation or through scarring.
- Gastric cancer. Studies have shown that people infected with H. pylori have an increased risk of gastric cancer.