Norland Healthway Capsule formerly known as Hypoglycemic Capsules is natural remedy manufactured by Norland for the treatment and cure of diabetes, high sugar level and other sugar-related ailments.
In this comprehensive article, we have provided you with all you need to know about this product and how to get it. Consequently, this post has been structured according to the following table of content:
Table of Content
- What is Norland Healthway Capsule?
- Norland Healthway Capsule Uses.
- Functions of Norland Healthway Capsule.
- Norland Healthway Capsule Benefits.
- Norland Healthway Capsule Testimonies.
- Norland Healthway Capsule Ingredients?
- Norland Healthway Capsule and GI Vital Softgel.
- Norland Healthway Capsule Dosage.
- How To Take Norland Healthway Capsule
- Norland Healthway Capsule Side Effects?
- Norland Healthway Capsule Price in Nigeria.
- Norland Healthway Capsule Reviews.
- Can A Pregnant Woman Take Longrich Mengqian?
What is Norland Healthway Capsule?
Norland Healthway Capsule (formerly known as Hypoglycemic Capsule) is a natural remedy formulated by Norland for the treatment and cure of diabetes, high sugar level, and other sugar-related sicknesses.
Norland Healthway Capsule Benefits
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol level.
- Could benefit people with impaired glucose tolerance.
- It helps in normalizing harmful free radicals.
- It helps improve insulin sensitivity and enhance protein metabolism.
- Could benefit people with impaired glucose by normalizing harmful elements called free radicals.
- Tested and proven to be effective for treating type II diabetes.
- Stabilizes blood sugar; activates pancreas islet.
- Reduces cancer
- It helps to call free radicals which are unstable molecules that damage tissues.
- It gives more vitamins and more minerals to the blood.
- Helps to allievate nervous/mental disturbance as experienced by diabetic patients.
- It helps treat insomnia in diabetic patients.
- It eliminates fatigue; irritability; dizziness; lightheadness; depression and weakness as it’s common with diabetic patients.
Norland Healthway Capsule Ingredients
The following are the ingredients responsible for the potency of Norland Healthway Capsule in Curing Diabetes and normalizing blood sugar level:
Gelatin is a protein product derived from collagen.
It has important health benefits due to its unique combination of amino acids.
The ability of gelatin to assist with weight loss could be beneficial for those with type 2 diabetes, where obesity is one of the major risk factors.
On top of this, research has found that taking gelatin may also help people with type 2 diabetes control their blood sugar.
In one study, 74 people with type 2 diabetes were given either 5 grams of glycine or a placebo every day for three months.
The group given glycine had significantly lower HbA1C readings after three months, as well as reduced inflammation. HbA1C is a measure of a person’s average blood sugar levels over time, so lower readings mean better blood sugar control
Titanium dioxide is odourless and absorbent. It helps to prevent sunburn and premature aging (such as wrinkles, leathery skin). Sunscreens also help to decrease the risk of skin cancer and also of sunburn-like skin reactions (sun sensitivity) caused by some medications.
The opacity to visible and ultraviolet light offered by titanium dioxide protects food, beverages, supplements and pharmaceuticals from premature degradation, enhancing the longevity of the product. Specific classes of high purity pigment-grade titanium dioxide are also used in drug tablets, capsule coatings and as a decorative aid in some foods.
Ginseng seems to be beneficial in the control of blood glucose in people both with and without diabetes.
American and Asian ginseng have been shown to improve pancreatic cell function, boost insulin production and enhance the uptake of blood sugar in tissues.
Moreover, studies show that ginseng extracts help by providing antioxidant protection that reduce free radicals in the cells of those with diabetes.
One study assessed the effects of 6 grams of Korean red ginseng, along with the usual anti-diabetic medication or diet, in 19 people with type 2 diabetes.
Interestingly, they were able to maintain good blood sugar control throughout the 12-week study. They also had an 11% decrease in blood sugar levels, a 38% decrease in fasting insulin and a 33% increase in insulin sensitivity.
Another study showed that American ginseng helped improve blood sugar levels in 10 healthy people after they performed a sugary drink test.
It seems that fermented red ginseng could be even more effective at blood sugar control. Fermented ginseng is produced with the help of live bacteria that transform the ginsenosides into a more easily absorbed and potent form.
In fact, a study demonstrated that taking 2.7 grams of fermented red ginseng daily was effective at lowering blood sugar and increasing insulin levels after a test meal, compared to a placebo.
Your body depends on selenium to produce thyroid hormones and glutathione peroxidases, which are important antioxidants. If you have a selenium deficiency, taking selenium yeast ensures your body can continue to synthesize these essential substances.
Selenium supports the immune system by boosting the activity of white blood cells that fight infection and disease, according to a review in the scientific journal Endocrine in December 2014.
Selenium intake has been associated with lowering cholesterol, preventing cancer and treating Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
Beeswax (cera alba) is a natural wax produced by honey bees of the genus Apis. The wax is formed into scales by eight wax-producing glands in the abdominal segments of worker bees, which discard it in or at the hive.
Lecithin has long been an important component of a myriad of both food and non-food products and is one of the most versatile and valuable byproducts of the oilseed industry. In foods, lecithin provides about a dozen functions, including as an emulsifier, as a wetting agent, for viscosity reduction, as release agents, and for crystallization control. Lecithin also provides functions in numerous industrial applications as well.
Norland Healthway Capsule and GI Vital Softgel
Norland Healthway Capsule is super effective in handling diabetes and high blood sugar. However, for faster result, it is recommended you combine it with GI Vital Softgel.
Norland Healthway Capsule Dosage
The dosage is 1 capsule daily